Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'll Have a Bottle, Please

March 4, 2010
We have been trying to get Baby to take a bottle so that I would not be the only one able to feed her. I would like to be able to go out on my own, as well as let Husband in on the wonderful world of feeding. I have been pumping and have some milk stored up. I had Googled some ideas of when to do it, and everything suggested around three to four weeks so that the baby did not have nipple confusion. I really didn't want her to prefer the bottle over me, so we have just now started trying. Unfortunately, I'm beginning to think we should have started sooner, as she will have nothing to do with a bottle. We're just going to have to keep practicing. Basically it just takes patience. I may have to go back to work eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!