Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Princess Birthday

April 10, 2010
Today we went to a birthday party for a one year old. There was a really cute princess theme and a lot of people there. We figured Baby did fine over Easter, so the party would be ok. The party was about an hour away, so Baby slept on the way there. We got there and she was starting to get fussy, but everyone wanted to ooh and aah over her anyway. I know a couple of the kids there were getting over being sick, so I was a little worried. However, she is two months now, so she should be exposed to more people.

When she got really fussy I took her to the back room and nursed her. She was really tired, but didn't want to fall asleep. I stayed in the back with her for a while, but she wasn't drifting off so I took her back out.

She got fussy again so Husband took her and tried to rock her to sleep. She was almost there when different noises from the party woke her up. I ate, then took over from Husband to try to get her to sleep. It didn't happen, so we decided to leave and hope that she fell asleep on the ride home. Thankfully she did. That party was not as successful as Easter, even though it was nice to see some friends we hadn't seen in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!