Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Naptime

March 3, 2010
Putting Baby down for a nap is my biggest struggle right now. Once she know she isn't in my arms any more she starts to scream and wakes herself back up. Oh well. We're working on it.

In other news, I tried to put on a pair of my normal jeans this morning. Couldn't even get them up over my hips. What was I thinking trying on a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans? Guess I can't put the maternity pants away just yet.

After I first gave birth I was surprised at how large my stomach still was. It looked like I was still eight months pregnant! I know people had warned me that I wouldn't be back to my normal size, but after pushing out a six pound baby along with some fluid and placenta, I had hoped I'd be a little smaller than that.

Nursing has definitely helped me go down in size. Each week, I look a month less pregnant (The first week I looked eight months, the second week I looked seven months, and so on.). Hopefully this trend will continue. Oh, and nobody ever mentioned how painful it is when your uterus contracts! Oh my goodness, I felt like I was having contractions all over again, and then I had flashbacks to delivery and pushing out a baby and would start to freak out. Thankfully Motrin has been there to save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!