Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Upset Tummies are No Fun

March 26, 2010
I did not sleep well last night. Wait, let me rephrase that. Baby did not sleep well last night, so mommy did not sleep well. She has started this thing where she will scream for twenty minutes or so before bedtime, and nothing we do can calm her down. Usually I can calm her anytime by sticking my boob in her mouth, but the past two nights it has not worked. Then, she wakes me up at three this morning grunting and whining to pass gas and poop. She did this off and on until seven. By then she got it all out and we both fell back asleep til 10. I really have to figure out what I ate that upset her tummy so much. Don't want to go through that again. Needless to say, I'm tired.

Mylicon Infant Dye Free Drops, Simethicone Anti-Gas, 1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!