Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'll Have a Hamburger and Fries

February 21, 2010
My weeks and days have been flying by. I have a two week old now! Thankfully Husband has another week off from work before he goes back. He originally had only two, but he requested one more since I am still in pain and not able to move around all that easily. I'm not sure what I will do without him. I seem to have a very clingy child (I don't really mind!), but it makes it difficult to get anything done. Husband bought me a few novels to read so that I'm not just watching TV all day long. He has been very productive, on the other hand. Since he's been off, he decided to organize his office and hang pictures on the walls. He thinks it makes our house look more like a home (we just moved here in November, so we haven't settled in completely).

We have also been taking advantage of visitors bringing us meals. We love it! The best thing to give to a family with a new baby are premade meals. On top of that, feel free to do any housework (i.e. dishes, laundry, yardwork, etc.). Husband and I were talking, and we really don't know how single mothers do it. I am very thankful for all the support I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!