Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

My Baby is Already a Teenager

March 22, 2010
I never knew there was such a thing as baby acne until Baby got it bad. I didn't even know babies could get acne! According to Google (which is totally reliable, I know), she's one of the lucky 20% of babies who get it. It's the result of my hormones leaving her system. They were floating around in there for the past six weeks until her body decided it was time to kick them out. It is so not pretty, and seems to be getting worse. Her face is all red and pimply.

I just want it gone by next week because Husband's mom is coming in. I want her to see her granddaughter at her best. The best thing to do for it is just keep her face clean (duh!). I also read that putting breastmilk on her face will help it clear up faster. Apparently breastmilk is the cure all for everything. Kind of like Windex from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I think I am going to try it. Oh, and if you're wondering what breastmilk tastes like, it's like really watered down milk mixed with sugar. It's sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!