Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I LOVE the baby swing!

March 31, 2010
I absolutely love my baby swing. It's a Nature's Touch Cradle Swing and it was given to me by a friend of mine who used it for her son. It has this really cool feature where you can choose which way it rocks. We had it going front to back, but Baby didn't like that at all. My friend showed me how to rotate it so it swings from side to side. Well that worked like magic. Baby loves it!

I was putting her down for naps in her crib. She would sleep for maybe half an hour to forty-five minutes at a time. Then I discovered the power of this swing. I put her in there when she start to yawn and she slowly drifts off to sleep. No crying, no fussing, she just slowly closes her little eyes. There she will stay for a couple of hours. Yes, I said hours. It gives me time to get dinner cooked and do a load of laundry, as well as anything else I need to do, like take a nap. Now you see why I love this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!