Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Pregnancy Number Two, July 2012

Soooo tired.  I know people talked about how tired they were while pregnant, but I didn't experience this with the first one.  With this one, I was so tired I had to work really hard not to fall asleep while driving. 

I would sit down on the couch and be able to fall asleep in seconds. 

On top of that, morning sickness kicked in.  I was really hoping this one would be different.  But nope.  Nausea, vomiting, headaches, fatigue, chills, hot flashes....and this is only the first month! 

I was really thankful for Husband's mom in town during the onset of morning sickness.  When we returned from Disneyland it hit full swing.  I remember throwing up for the first time.  I barely made it to the garbage can and up came all the sour cream and onion chips I had just eaten.  Blech.  Luckily, family entertained Baby while I lay on the couch in misery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!