Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pregnancy Number Two, January 2013

I've had a blast decorating the nursery.  Granted, Husband had to do all the heavy stuff, but I am very excited about the final product. 

Husband painted the walls a soft lavender color.  We moved Baby's old cherrywood crib in there, and ordered a matching dresser.  There is also a small love seat in there that I was hoping to move out, but we have nowhere else to put it. 

I found some fun curtains with circle designs and hung those over the windows. I hemmed them and used the leftover fabric from the curtains to create a matching bedskirt for the crib. 

Going on the circle theme, I bought some canvasses and did some circle art for the walls.  One canvass is a conglomeration of a different size circles.  Another is a flower, created from one circle in the center, then a group of circles the same size going around it.  Baby painted her little sister one of the canvasses in an abstract fashion.  Another canvass has a scripture on it. 

I also created a mobile out of different size and color circles that I saw on Pinterest.  I was pretty proud of myself for that one as well. 

I found three dimensional white flowers and decorated above the crib with those. 

Not to have Baby feel left out, Husband painted her a pink wall and we got her new pink curtains and rearranged her room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!