Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pregnancy Number Two, 20 Week Ultrasound


They called me in advance to remind me to have 32 ounces of water.  I still don't know why.  I suppose I could Google it, but that would take way too much energy.  Maybe it has something to do with making sure the baby is nice and squished so they can take better measurements. 

Husband went with me to the appointment.  We had decided in advance that we wanted to know the sex of the baby.  I really really really wanted a boy.  We already had a girl and a boy would balance things out.  Plus, we're not sure about having anymore children, so one of each would be great.  I had even had people tall me they thought I was carrying a boy, and I was pretty sure of it myself. 

The technician was really nice.  She did her measurements, then went through and showed us all the body parts of the baby.  Then she asked what we thought it was. Turns out,


It's a girl! 

In the words of the nurse, we could clearly see her "hoo-hoo."  She printed out three pictures for us (only three!  I was super disappointed.  With Baby we were given ten or so.).

Now we had to decide on a name.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!