Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm not working, where's the baby?

The baby didn't come over the weekend, like I had hoped.  Husband was still working, waiting to get the call that I was in labor. 

Baby went to daycare a few days so I could sleep.  I was so exhausted I could barely keep my eyes open.  On top of that, I wasn't feeling very well.  My nausea had come back and I had developed a cough that was keeping me up at night. 

Since the baby didn't show any sign of coming, I decided to be productive.  Baby had her three year old physical and I signed her up for preschool in the fall (she's growing up so fast!).  I also decided to make and freeze a bunch of meals for when she came. 

I asked around and decided to make and freeze a bunch of crockpot meals that I could just throw in the crockpot and be done.  I found this website: http://whoneedsacape.com/2012/11/crockpot-freezer-cooking/
and used most of those recipes, along with a few of my own.  I spent an entire day, with the help of my mother, shopping and prepping.  I'm not sure if it was worth it, since it really wore me out, but I'll let you know what I think of the meals after we eat them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!