Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sense of Direction

If you read my post about going on a walk and getting lost (you can see it here), you know that I worry about Baby inheriting my terrible sense of direction. 

So far I am on the fence.  As she gets more bold, she has memorized the layout of our home.  She knows where she can crawl, and can make her way down our long hallway with purpose.  However, I still worry. 

Baby's crib is pushed up against the wall, and you can see it right when you open the door to her room.  When Baby wakes up in her crib, she will stand and cry at the railing, facing the door and waiting for us to come get her.  Twice now (once by Husband and once by me), we have found Baby facing the wrong way in her crib.  It is the saddest thing to see.  There she is, standing up and holding on to the railing, crying her little eyes out...facing the wall.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!