Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Baby or Puppy?

Sometimes I think I am training an animal.  I know Baby is not a puppy, but I've noticed some similarities.    

I am teaching my child to recognize simple words, like ball, outside, come, etc.  This is the same thing one would teach to a puppy.

I have to keep a constant eye on her to make sure she doesn't eat everything in sight.

She whines when she doesn't get her way.

When Husband goes outside to take out the trash she will follow him to the door.

She gets very excited when Husband or I come home from being gone.

She crawls around with her toys in her mouth (I do believe Husband taught her how to do this one).

We have to clean up her accidents.

She likes to curl up in bed with us.

She chases after and torments the cats.

She likes to play keep away with her toys.

She likes to move her toys and hide them in random places, like under blankets or the couch.  

She gets very excited when we get out her treats (the little Gerber Puffs).

Both are extremely cute and adorable.

Random people stop us when we go out walking so they can take a look at her (No joke- older people are especially prone to this behavior). 

Can you think of any more similarities?

1 comment:

Feel free to comment on my blog!