Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Tree Update

Husband has been asking me for days to go get our Christmas tree.  We finally found the time this past weekend. 

I had tried to convince him that we didn't need one, but he wouldn't go for it.  However, before we were about to leave, he looked at me seriously.

Husband:  Babe, I have an idea and you may not like it.

Me (secretly hoping he's going to cave in and not get a tree):  What is it?

Husband:  What if we get a smaller tree and put it on the corner table?

Me: What makes you ask that?

Husband:  I just think it would be easier than getting a big tree on the ground.  That way we won't have to worry about Baby knocking it over or eating the pine needles.

Me (inwardly jumping up and down with joy):  ok, sounds cool.

Note:  I had suggested this idea to Husband as a compromise to my no-tree Christmas idea.  I think it finally sunk in.  Funny how that works.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!