Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nap Time

Lately I have gotten into this terrible habit of staying up late and forgetting that I can't sleep in the next day. Even though I beg and plead, Baby has a system; when she needs to wake up so we can get ready in the morning, she wants to sleep in. When we have nothing going on and I want to sleep in, she wakes up with the sunrise. I'm hoping she will outgrow this phase. Needless to say, I've been tired.

Today Husband graciously watched Baby while I went to take a nap in our bedroom. About half an hour in, I hear him calling for me from her room.

"Babe, you have to see this! Come here and see this!" Groggily, I stumble into Baby's room to see what all the fuss is about.

Husband was changing Baby's diaper.

"Her poop rolls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!