Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Apologies

I am constantly apologizing to my child.

"I'm sorry I just dropped egg on your head while I was holding you and attempting to eat breakfast."

"I'm sorry I just banged your stroller into the wall while turning a corner."

"I'm sorry I bumped your hand on the wall when I walked you down the hallway."

"I'm sorry I dripped spaghetti sauce on your cute little outfit."

"I'm sorry I can't take you with me into the shower."

"I'm sorry your outfit smells like spit up."

"I'm sorry I can't understand what you are trying to tell me."

"I'm sorry you are tired, but it's your fault for not going to sleep."

"I'm sorry I can't take you out of your carseat when you cry in the car."

"I'm sorry, but you can't eat Mommy's cell phone."

"I'm sorry are stuck, but you rolled yourself into that position."

"I'm sorry, but you can't yank Mommy's hair."

"I'm sorry too that the neighbor's dog woke you."

"I'm sorry you don't like the heat, but you'll have to tell it to God. I don't control the weather."

"I'm sorry that I dropped breadcrumbs in your hair."

And so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!