Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Post Where I Have a Pity Party About My Weight

Baby2 is two months old this week, and I still have twenty more pounds to lose.  I look like I'm still six months pregnant, and none of the old postpregnancy clothes from Baby fit me.  I won't even go near prepregnancy items.  The other day I tried to put on an old pair of pants (a larger pair), and I couldn't even get them up over my thighs.  It was laughable. 

Everyone says breastfeeding will just melt the pounds away.  Ha.  I think I'm in the rare category where that doesn't work.  I'm starving all the time and even though I'm trying to eat healthier, it doesn't seem to be working.

I was really excited after Baby2 was born because the pounds just disappeared during the first couple of weeks.  I was dropping about a pound a day. Then I plateaued.

Have you seen the workout informercials for P90X, Insanity, etc?  Well, I purchased HipHop Abs.  I am determined to get my stomach flat by August at the very latest.  I am currently on week 3.  While I'm not seeing results as quickly as I hoped I would, I did lose one more pound.  That's progress, right?  I'm assuming I'm also building muscle in the meantime, so it's balancing out.

I know it took me nine months to pack on the pounds, so I'm not expecting results over night.  It would just be nice if they came at a quicker pace.  I want to be able to wear my old clothes again.  I think they miss me.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!