Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stretch Marks

January 19, 2010
Today Husband so kindly pointed out that I have the start of stretch marks. I cannot see them since they are on the underside of my belly and I am not physically able to view that part of me at this point in time, but I could feel tiny indentations. I'm going to try to check it out in the mirror. I was so hoping I wouldn't get any!

On a more positive note, my Strep B results came back negative. This means that I do not need to be hooked up to antibiotics during labor. One less thing to worry about.

This weekend I will hit the 37 week mark. A baby is considered full term from 37-41 weeks. I think that I will be late, and husband thinks I will have the baby earlier. Any bets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!