Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Let Me Count The Ways

October 14, 2009

What do I like about being pregnant?

The attention. I LOVE the attention. This may be why I am offended when nobody notices my tummy. Well, it's certainly growing now. Please feel free to comment and smile at me because I am contributing to the human race and growing a wonderful creature inside of me.

The adoring, loving looks my husband gives me. I think he's proud; he's proven his manhood. Granted, he does deserve some credit.

The small kicks and movements I feel inside of me. They prove that something is really in there. I might change my mind about this one later, when the kicking becomes stronger and starts to hurt, but right now I like it.

People offering to do things for me because of my "condition."

Being able to eat large food portions.

Yeah, that's about it. Other than that, I don't fancy being pregnant. Some women love it. I think they are crazy. Read my earlier blogs for reasons why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!