Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Misery

June 22-30, 2009
I told my husband that this the only child we are ever having. We can adopt the next one. How do women do this? I am so sick! I wake up and eat a few Saltines before getting out of bed, get up and take a shower, maybe throw up, eat a small breakfast, feel sick, take a nap, feel sick, eat a small snack like a banana or something, feel sick, curl up on the couch and try to ignore my misery with HGTV, feel sick, eat a sandwich, feel a little better, oh, never mind, feel sick again, maybe throw up, wait for my husband to get home, he cooks dinner and I throw up (without even taking a bite!), feel a little better, suck on some peppermints and eat some more Saltines, then go to bed to do it all over again the next day.

I changed my mind. Where's the escape button? Seriously, I can't do anything! The house is a mess, I'm supposed to start work soon (I got a new job and move into my new classroom tomorrow), and I'm afraid I won't be able to do my best. Well, at least the kids will start the beginning of August, which should be the end of all this. Can I last through July???

Next appointment is July second. I have an ultrasound scheduled. If all looks well, we are going to tell the world! (Well, except my new job. I'm gonna try and hide it for as long as I can!)

American Standard 2002.014.020 Champion-4 Right Height Elongated Two-Piece Toilet, White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!