Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.

Hello! 

I know, you are surprised to see me.  Thought I fell of the face of the earth, didja?  Well, here's a few things that have happened in the past couple of months to get you updated. 

A couple of week's after Baby's one year appointment she got really sick.  We had gotten her one-year shots and she totally reacted to everything.  Her personality changed, she stopped doing her baby sign, and took up a new habit of screaming.  Daycare noticed a big change in her, I spoke to a doctor too many times to count, and lost a lot of sleep.  

I freaked out about autism and had to quit reading Google and blog posts or I was going to go insane. 

A month later she was back to her normal self, with just a few screaming bouts here and there. 

Then my grandfather passed away.

Then Husband went away for work and I was a single mom for a bit. 

Husband came home from work travel and brought with him strep throat. 

I was once again a single mom, this time to two babies. 

Husband is now all better, Baby thinks she is two, and I start my summer vacation at the end of this week. 

I love summer. 

The End. 

P.S.  More to come about Baby and her escapades soon, I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!