Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stroller Envy

Over the past year I have had stroller envy.  I see other moms with jogging strollers easily maneuvering their way over potholes and going at a speed greater than a snail while I have a hard time going over curbs and my wheels get stuck if I try to go any quicker than a walk. 

Don't get me wrong, the stroller I have is fabulous.  Baby loves it, it has tons of storage, and it's great for casual walks.

However, I highly recommend having a jogging stroller.   A friend of mine recently gave me hers and I love it!  It's so much nicer to be able to jog (working on losing that baby tummy), and go on paths that are not paved.  It is also a lot lighter and practically goes on its own.  It even has a leash attached to it so it doesn't get away from you.

Now I have umbrella stroller envy. When shopping, Baby has to be contained or she runs all over the place and touches things.  My original stroller is hard to navigate through rows and racks, especially in little boutique stores.  My jogging stroller is also too large.  I've seen people with tiny strollers that can go around the rows with ease. 

I think I'm going to start a stroller collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!