Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Opposite Day

(I began this post way back in June and decided I better finish and publish it.  Finally).  

Baby was not herself on this particular day.  I usually go for a walk with her in the mornings, which she loves.  It must be the luxury of having someone push you around while feeding you snacks and drinks.  There is also the possibility of a quick nap if she feels tired.  Lately Baby sees the stroller parked in the kitchen and tries to climb into it while looking at Mommy and begging to go for a walk.  She points to it and goes,"Uh?  Uh?"  Translated, this means, "Mommy I would very much like for you to push me outside in the stroller.  Now."

Well, on this day I asked Baby if she wanted to go for a walk and she shook her head no and said, "Uh, uh."  "Really?"  I asked.  "Uh, uh,"  she said, shaking her head and running away.  I grabbed her and placed her in the stroller where she proceeded to scream, refused to sit, and struggled against me.  Okay, no walk today.

Then at swim lessons, when she normally reaches with all her little might to get out of the pool, she decided she wanted to stay and swim.   She splashed in the water, got into her Superman pose, and had a grand time.  She didn't want me to take her out of the water.  It was a great swim lesson day. 

However, after swim lessons, she went back to her normal self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!