Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Great Maid Debate

Recently I found a coupon for a maid service, so I stuck it on the fridge.  Husband saw it and was instantly aware.

"Why do you need  a maid service?"  he asked. 

"Because our house is a mess."  I responded.  "We both work full time, take care of Baby, and the house is being neglected.  We can keep up with laundry and dishes, but that's about it.  We have layers of dust and dirt.  We need deep cleaning, and I don't have time for that.  Have you seen our bathrooms?  They're disgusting." 

Would you like to know what my thoughtful Husband did?  He put bleach in the toilet bowls.  Then he came back to tell me he cleaned the bathroom.  I (nicely) mentioned that the bathroom also has a sink.  Husband then proceeded to wipe down the sink bowl and pronounced the bathroom clean.  

He tried.  He really did.

In the meantime, I'm holding on to that coupon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!