Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Woohoo

This day marks a momentous day for me. It is a day that I was able to smile wide and jump up and down with joy. "What did Baby do?" you might ask. Baby who? Oh yeah, the reason for this blog. Well, Baby did her normal Baby things, but this post (not unlike many others) is selfishly about me.

Today I tried on a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans. If you recall a previous post about trying on pre-pregnancy pants, it was an utter fiasco. I couldn't even get them up over my hips. Well, today was very different. I held my breath as I pulled on a pair of my favorite jeans, and slowly inched them up over my expanded thighs and hips. Then, I zipped and buttoned them. Wait, buttoned? Yes, I said buttoned!

Granted, they may be a pair of ultra low rise, super stretchy jeans, and I may have a muffin top and have to suck in my stomach so I don't pop a button, but let me have my moment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!