Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Can you speak Elvin?

April 12, 2010
I gave birth to an elf. Yes, you read right. I have a baby elf. At least it looks like it, anyway. My baby has pointy ears. Now while this may be cute now, I do not want her being made fun of when she goes to school.

When she sleeps, she lays her head on one side or the other. When I nurse, she is on one side or the other. When she plays, she turns her head from side to side. When doing all of this, her ears turn in on themselves, causing there to be a point at the tip. She has been doing this for a couple of months now, so her ears are starting to form a point at the top. I just noticed this not to long ago. Now when I lay her down or see her lying on one side, I try to push her ear back into its normal position. Unfortunately, this causes her to move her head again, and the ear goes back into its fold. So I try again. And she moves again. It's a vicious cycle.

We have her two month doctor's appointment coming up, so I'm going to ask the pediatrician her advice on this problem. You know, before we go, maybe I can Google it to come up with a few ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!