Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Lab Results

November 27, 2009
I checked my lab results online. I couldn't resist. So far all the levels were well within the normal range. After all four of the results came in the doctor emailed a wonderful one-liner: "You do not have gestational diabetes." Thank goodness. I was really starting to get upset over the fact that I might not be allowed to have sugar. Seriously, those of you who know me know that I am a sugar fiend.

I'm curious if I will ever get that call from a diabetes counselor, but it doesn't seem like it. I guess I will just cut back on my sugar intake and make sure I'm snacking a little more to keep it from fluctuating too much. I have no idea why my first test was so high, and the others turned out fine, but I feel no need to question the results at this point in time. Donuts, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!