Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Progression and Regression

Baby has been such a good big sister.  She is very helpful and wants to comfort her baby sister whenever she is crying.  She will sing to her and talk to her in a high pitched voice.  So cute.

I was really worried that Baby would regress when Baby2 came along, especially in terms of potty training. However, much to our surprise, she did the opposite.  She was used to using her special little potty that is in our bathroom.  Since we have been home from the hospital, she decided she was too big for the little potty, and now goes in the regular potty.  Although she can be a little messy, we make sure to praise her efforts. 

I was thinking, "Yay, we are good to go!" 

Then the other day happened. 

Baby was sitting on a stool, coloring at the counter, when I hear, "Mommy, I went potty in my panties." 

I'm like, "What did you do?" 

Baby repeats, "I went potty in my panties." 

I asked her why, and she said it was because she was coloring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!