Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blog Thief

I originally started my blog to document my pregnancy and take my mind off the awful, overwhelming, all consuming nausea (seriously, I sometimes have flashbacks).  I thought it would be a good place to inform other random people about what a pregnancy was like. 

I wasn't thinking too far ahead when I began, and never imagined I would start blogging about life with Baby.  Thus, the url is still bethispregnant.  If I has been thinking ahead, I would have been more creative. 

Blogging has opened up a whole new world.  I started to find other blogs from other mommies.  Then more.  And more.  It's amazing how many other mommy bloggers are out there (and daddy bloggers, too!), and how many mommies have connected and shared stories.  I started subscribing to other blogs to read about other mommies and their families.  These ladies are really great writers, and have some hilarious stories to share.

In my spare time I try to think of blogs that I am going to write.  What would be interesting to people?  What can I share that happened in my life that's of note?

Then I log on and read another mommy blog and realize that they've already written about a topic I wanted to write about.  Or I've written on something someone else has already done. 

I don't want to steal anyone else's ideas, and I also don't want people to think I'm copying them.  But at the same time I think I am gong to continue what I had originally planned.  If I happen to write on the same topic as someone else, so be it.  Hopefully you all will continue to read. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog!